Protect Your Home Systems and Equipment!
Whether your home’s furnace, boiler or water heater is new or not, they are a critical part of your home here in greater Manchester.
They are also a big investment. Protect that investment, the comfort of your home, with a Dorr Oil service plan.
Benefits of Dorr Oil Service Plans
Our service plans are reasonably priced, and are a much better option than being without one, especially when you consider these figures.
National average cost for furnace repair:$288
National average cost for boiler repair: $371
National average cost for water heater repair:$570
Dorr Oil service plans help you avoid big bills like these. First, because many parts and labor costs for repairs are part of our service plans. Second, every one of our service plans also include annual tune-ups by our knowledgeable, experienced and skilled service technicians. Tune-ups give them the opportunity to spot problems and fix them before they become bigger and potentially more expensive to fix.
Our regular maintenance also helps your equipment run at peak efficiency, saving you money on energy bills. It may also help keep your equipment’s warranty in effect.
Here’s what’s done in a Dorr Oil tune-up:
- Vacuuming and cleaning all heating surfaces within the furnace or boiler.
- Examining the smoke pipe for rigidity, air-tightness and signs of deterioration. If a new pipe is needed, we replace it. If it is partially plugged, we clear it using a vacuum cleaner and make certain that the stack control is rigidly mounted.
- Examining the chimney for plugging. If the chimney needs cleaning, we bring this to your attention.
- Installing a new fuel oil filter and gasket.
- Installing a new fuel oil pump strainer and gasket.
- Inspecting the entire heating system and sealing any leaks found.
- Removing the drawer of the gun-tube assembly from the oil burner and wiping it clean. At the same time, we clean the burner’s blower wheel and air inlet ports.
- Replacing the burner’s atomizing nozzle.
Choosing Your Service Plan
We offer two service plans, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs and your budget.
Our Premium Service Plan ($399) covers:
- Annual tune-up, including an inspection of your furnace or boiler
- Most parts and labor covered
- Discount on labor and retail pricing for parts not covered
- 24/7 emergency service for all covered parts
- Priority same-day service in a no-heat emergency
- Warranty on labor and parts not covered by manufacturer’s warranties
Our Basic Service Plan ($199) covers:
- Annual tune-up and inspection of your furnace or boiler
- Priority same-day service if there’s a no-heat emergency
- Discount on retail prices for covered parts
- Discount on labor for emergency services
- Warranty on labor and parts not covered by manufacturer’s warranties.
We also have offer coverage in our service plans for water heaters.
The equipment professionals at Dorr Oil are glad to discuss our service plans for you. Get in touch with us today to learn more!